Our Marketing department is seeking a WordPress Intern.
- An ideal candidate must have extensive knowledge of website development and its management.
- We are looking for a Full Stack WordPress Developer. Candidates with both front-end and backend experience are given priorities.
- You should be able to edit themes, plugins, and create new pages/sections from scratch / setup websites.
- This job post is not suitable for WordPress Admins, and Script-Kiddies, and simple page builder developers.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Current enrollment in a bachelor’s degree program (recent graduates considered)
- Prior internship experience a plus
- Bit Development Skills
Job Type: Internship
Contract length: 3 months
Salary: From Rs10,000.00 per month